What does it mean to be a member of the BeCollaboration community?
We’ve been members of BeCollaboration for quite some time and have had the privilege of seeing people grow in confidence around us; including us! If you want to spend time with like minded people who will listen when you speak but also question, with support, what you say, which in turn will help you grow, BeCollaboration is the place for you.Debs and Janine Davies-Tutt
- Learn to apply and live from the Core Values
- Share knowledge
- Grow to be the best you can BE
- Voice your dreams and build towards their reality
- Help others dreams come true
- Create projects within and outside the community
- Stretch out of your comfort zone – with support
- Be accountable to yourself and others
- Gain support from the local and wider community
- Make others accountable to you – in order to fulfil their purpose
On a practical level
- Attend up to 4 meetings a month
- Be visible on the website
- Attend 2 Orientations to support your entry to the community
- Present a Know and Be Known slot
- Hold a Masterclass
- Present a Genius slot
- Gain discounts for programs and events from fellow Collaborators
- Support your own membership with a BeCollaboration Journal
- Post on the public BeCollaboration Group – Journey of Possibility
- Share your thoughts on the closed BeCollaboration Group for members only
- Learn, share, create, support and have fun
What does it cost?
Online – £15 Per Month
Monthly – £70 Per Month – for 12 months, £50 per month thereafter
Standard – £150 registration and £50 Per month
Yearly – £600 One OFF Payment for 12 months
All membership payments are non-refundable
We use GoCardless to administer payments and take payment on or after 15th of the month.
You may cancel at any time but we do ask that you give it at least 6 months to appreciate the full impact of the community.
You can attend one or all of the meetings
What can you expect to get from it?
As with most things, the more you put in, the more you get out.
Just ask any of our Collaborators, they will happily share their experiences
If you are ready for a transformation in your life then BeCollaboration is the place to BE
BS 11000 Collaborative Business Relationships
St Andrew Street